Our typical topographic surveys include the following items, if there are additional items required please specify in the additional instructions box below.
- Location and elevation of existing surface utilities on site and within 50 feet of property line.
- Obtain flow line invert elevations of existing sanitary sewer and storm sewer manholes.
- Full width cross sections (from adjacent side of the street to the opposite back of curb line) at 50 foot intervals on streets adjacent to site.
- 50 foot natural ground elevation grid on site.
- All elevations will be on the municipal Vertical Elevation Datum.
- Provide topographic base map in electronic format to be used for Civil Engineering Design.